The EU Competition Law Handbook is a comprehensive citator for Commission decisions and competition cases before the EU and National courts, conveniently cross-referenced by subject matter. Updated annually, this is the 27th edition, incorporating decisions and developments up to July 2016.
• A comprehensive citator of Commission decisions and competition cases before the EU and national courts, categorised in highly detailed concepts of competition law by experts in the field.
• Two distinct “books” addressing 1) General Competition Rules and 2) Mergers and Acquisitions.
• Each book uses a sophisticated tree structure to drill down to particular types of agreement, practice or legal question.
• Covers Commission decisions and competition cases before the EU and national courts.
• National cases are included where relevant to a competition lawyer in other jurisdictions.
• The second book contains extensive reference tables for the location of full text judgments and English case summaries online.
Geef uw waardering
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan