ISE New Products ManagementPaperback Engels 2020 9781260575088
'Crawford's New Product Management 12e' provides the management approach to teaching new products, with the perspective of marketing.
Adopters of previous editions will notice that the format is slimmed down to 18 chapters. This streamlined presentation focuses on the topics that will be of most importance and
interest to new product managers. Significant updates can be found throughout, and great pains have been taken to present the "best practices" of industry and relevancy to readers.
Past adopters of New Products Management will notice major changes in this edition.
While there are some changes in virtually every chapter, some of the most substantial changes are as follows:
1. We have made major additions and updates to the cases to provide more plentiful
and more current examples. We retired several cases from the previous edition,
wrote many new cases, and thoroughly updated many others. New cases
for this edition include: Oculus Rift, Adidas Parley sustainable running shoes,
Google Glass, Indiegogo, Tesla, Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, Corporate Social Responsibility
at Starbucks, and many others. As always, we aim to offer a mix of high tech
products and consumer products and services in the set of cases.
2. In addition, we have substantially updated examples throughout the text wherever
possible.We try to make use of illustrative examples that will resonate with
today’s students wherever possible. Of course, we welcome the reader’s comments
and suggestions for improvement.
3. There continues to be much new research in new products, and we have tried to
stay current on all of these topics. Readers will notice new or expanded coverage
of portfolio management, value curve creation, the TRIZ method, crowd-sourcing,
crowdfunding,observational research, open innovation, organizational structure,
3D modeling, beta testing, sustainable product development, and frugal
innovation,among other topics.
4. We continue the practice of referencing Web sites of interest throughout the
text,and we have added the web addresses for several useful YouTube videos
and other resources.
Geef uw waardering
Overview and Opportunity Identification/Selection
1. The Strategic Elements of Product Development
2. The New Products Process
3. Opportunity Identification and Selection: Strategic Planning for New Products
4. The Product Concept and Ready-Made New Product Ideas
5. New Product Ideas: The Problem Find-Solve Approach
6. New Product Ideas: Analytical Attribute Approaches
7. Concept Evaluation and Testing
8. The Full Screen
9. Sales Forecasting and Financial Analysis
10. Product Protocol
12. Development Team Management
13. Product Use Testing
14. Strategic Launch Planning
15. Implementation of the Strategic Plan
16. Market Testing
17. Launch Management
18. Public Policy Issues
A Sources of Ideas Already Generated
B Other Techniques of Concept Generation
Aanbevolen live events...
Jitske Kramer over Teamintelligentie
Mensen die dit boek kochten, kochten ook...
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan