For Introductory Managerial or MBA courses.
This package includes MyAccountingLab®.
An approach to management accounting from the perspective of a business manager.
Management Accounting: Information for Decision-Making and Strategy Execution explains how business managers can estimate and manage the cost and profitability of their products and customers. This text also covers how managers use financial and nonfinancial information to improve processes, design and develop new products, and motivate employee performance.
This package includes MyAccountingLab, an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to personalize learning and improve results. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.
MyAccountingLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Please be sure you have the correct ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Geef uw waardering
2. The Balanced Scorecard and Strategy Map
3. Using Costs in Decision Making
4. Accumulating and Assigning Costs to Products
5. Activity-Based Cost Systems
6. Measuring and Managing Customer Relationships
7. Measuring and Managing Process Performance
8. Measuring and Managing Life-Cycle Costs
9. Behavioral and Organizational Issues in Management Accounting and Control Systems
10. Using Budgets for Planning and Coordination
11. Financial Control
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan