This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content, which is especially relevant to students outside the United States.
For courses in intermediate macroeconomics.
A unified approach to economic theory
Demonstrating a balanced treatment of both classical and Keynesian economics, Macroecomomics presents macroeconomic theory in a big-picture way. Comprehensive coverage makes it easy for instructors to align chapters to fit their own syllabi, and the text helps students analyze real macroeconomic data used by policy makers and researchers. This text takes a unified approach based on a single economics model that provides students with a clear understanding of macroeconomics and its classical and Keynesian assumptions. The 10th Edition features new applications, boxes, and problems throughout. It also reflects recent events and developments in the field, such as the recent crisis in the US and Europe and the many new tools used by the Federal Reserve in response.
Pearson MyLab Economics is not included. Students, if Pearson MyLab Economics is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN. Pearson MyLab Economics should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Reach every student by pairing this text with Pearson MyLab Economics
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Geef uw waardering
1. Introduction to Macroeconomics
2. The Measurement and Structure of the National Economy
PART 2: LONG-RUN ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE
3. Productivity, Output, and Employment
4. Consumption, Saving, and Investment
5. Saving and Investment in the Open Economy
6. Long-Run Economic Growth
7. The Asset Market, Money, and Prices
PART 3: BUSINESS CYCLES AND MACROECONOMIC POLICY
8. Business Cycles
9. The IS–LM/AD–AS Model: A General Framework for Macroeconomic Analysis
10. Classical Business Cycle Analysis: Market-Clearing Macroeconomics
11. Keynesianism: The Macroeconomics of Wage and Price Rigidity
PART 4: MACROECONOMIC POLICY: ITS ENVIRONMENT AND INSTITUTIONS
12. Unemployment and Inflation
13. Exchange Rates, Business Cycles, and Macroeconomic Policy in the Open Economy
14. Monetary Policy and the Federal Reserve System
15. Government Spending and Its Financing
Appendix A: Some Useful Analytical Tools
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan