COBIT Focus Area: Information Security Using COBIT 2019Paperback Engels 2020 9781604208283
Explore how you can develop and deliver software products, services and solutions more effectively and efficiently using ISACA®’s COBIT® 2019 framework.
The term “DevOps” is used to refer to a set of concepts and practices that bring together, align and functionally conjoin software developers and other participants in the software development life cycle. COBIT Focus Area: DevOps Using COBIT 2019 offers guidance for the governance and management of DevOps. It provides stakeholders with an understanding of a governance and management system that is applicable to DevOps. It describes the need to understand the relationship and alignment of DevOps with enterprise goals and strategic objectives, the uncertainty around the risk associated with DevOps practices, the demands for investments in DevOps tools and resources and more.
In COBIT 2019, a focus area describes a certain governance topic, domain or issue that can be addressed by a collection of governance and management objectives and their components. This publication contains concepts and guidance that DevOps teams can adopt and practitioners in risk and assurance can consider in order to help ensure the benefits of DevOps are realized while potential risk is mitigated.
The COBIT Focus Area: DevOps Using COBIT 2019 book provides actionable takeaways for planning and executing DevOps transformations, creating new DevOps initiatives and more.
Key issues that this publication addresses include:
- The need to understand the relationship and alignment of DevOps with enterprise goals and strategic objectives
- Insufficient assurance being provided on DevOps
- Insufficient clarity in DevOps roles and responsibilities
- Insufficient understanding of DevOps processes and practices
- The potential technical complexity of DevOps practices
- A perceived lack of internal control in DevOps
- The specific management oversight required due to the dynamic, continuous and automated nature of DevOps
- Resistance to the mindset and cultural changes required for DevOps
- Insufficiently defined DevOps management systems for stakeholders and assurance providers
- The perception that DevOps does not conform or adhere to established policies, standards and good practices
- The need to understand key aspects of effective governance and management such as organizational structures, policies and culture
- An ever-increasing need for the enterprise to become agile and innovative, improve user and customer experience with digital products and comply with relevant laws and regulations, contractual requirements and internal policies on information and systems security and protection
Geef uw waardering
Aanbevolen live events...
ISBW Managers Event 2023
Mensen die dit boek kochten, kochten ook...
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan