William Panek, MCSA+ Security and Messaging, MCSE+ Security and Messaging, MCDBA, MCT, MCTS, MCITP, CCNA, CHFI, is founder of Stellacon Corporation, a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and a Certified Learning Solutions Provider and leading training provider on the East Coast.Meer over William Panek
MCTS Windows Server Virtualization Configuration Study Guide (Exam 70-652)Paperback Engels 2009 9780470449301
The MCTS is Windows Server Virtualization Configuring exam, and is Microsoft s newest addition to their exam repertoire and tests candidates ability to use Hyper-V and server virtualization as part of their network infrastructure solution. The exam targets IT professionals who are looking to enhance their skills and distinguish themselves from the rest of the pack. This guide reviews the tasks that are mandatory for candidates to know: installing Hyper-V, configuring and optimizing Hyper-V, deploying virtual machines, and managing and monitoring virtual machines. The CD-ROM contains coverage of the exam objectives, real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, and challenging review questions.
- Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam
- Practical hands-on exercises to reinforce critical skills
- Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
- Exam essential, a key feature in each chapter that identities critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
- A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective
Features on the CD
- Sybex test engine:
Test your knowledge with advanced testing software. Includes all chapters review questions and bonus exams.
- Electronic Flashcards:
Reinforce your understanding with flashcards that can run on your PC
- Also on CD, you'll find the entire book searchable and printable PDF. Study anywhere, any time, and approach the exam with confidence
Geef uw waardering
1. Hyper-V Overview.
2. Installing Hyper-V.
3. Configuring Hyper-V.
4. Creating Virtual Machines.
5. Migrating and Converting Virtual Machines.
6. Managing Virtual Machines.
7. Configuring Hyper-V for High Availabiltiy.
8. Backing up and Restoring VMs.
Appendix A: Extra labs and Exam Questions
Appendix B: About the Companion CD
Aanbevolen live events...
ISBW Managers Event 2023
Mensen die dit boek kochten, kochten ook...
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan