Business models are the beating heart of your firm's value proposition.
Great business models drive rapid growth; bad business models can doom the most promising ventures. The Business Model Book clearly shows you how to create, test, adapt and innovate successful business models for any company in any situation.
Every company has a business model. When the business model works, the company creates value. The Business Model Book combines the latest research, straightforward tools and current examples to bring this surprisingly tricky topic to life. Your company changes over time, and so should your business model.
· Understand how and why business models matter to your organisations success.
· Be able to apply business model thinking to a specific company and a specific situation.
· Learn how to evaluate and test business models to identify the most appropriate model.
· Use a set of practical tools to adapt and innovate business models.
It does not matter what you think you know about business models.
It is time to design, build and adapt business ideas that thrive.
Geef uw waardering
How to use this book
Part 1: The truth about business models
1. Business models in practice
2. A brief history of business models
3. There are no magic bullets
Part 2: Business model architecture
4. Looking at your raw materials
5. Collecting and connecting your stakeholders - Customers, users, suppliers, purchasers, competitors
6. Solid structure - creating and capturing value in business models
7. Crafting compelling stories- the power of business model narratives
8. The business model life cycle
· First steps for entrepreneurs
· Lean education for start-ups
· Coherent storytelling for growing up
· Rejuvenating mature firms
Part 3: Business model change and innovation
9. When business models fail
10. Change and adaptation, Innovation and disruption
11. Back to the beginning
Resources developed throughout the book:
- 25 brilliant business model tips
- 12 brilliant examples to highlight specific business model elements, designs, or innovations.
- Links to online resources, including free online business model design sites; Links to short third-party videos covering specific business model topics
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan