Context, strategies, systems and processesPaperback Engels 2010 9780273683766
In a world of increasingly sophisticated consumer expectations and demands, innovation is central to the success and growth of any organisation, and is recognised as a source of vitality and competitive advantage.
This exciting new textbook explores the wide-ranging impact of innovation - its role in developing products and processes, its influence on organisational culture, and how it contributes to a company's performance and strategies.
Enhance and enjoy your learning of this vibrant subject with:
· Over 80 engaging Illustrations of innovation in practice.
· 22 Case Studies, such as cooperation between rivals Sony and Matsushita, measuring performance at Vodafone, and new product development in the beauty industry.
· A focus on key topics such as the impact of leadership, culture and knowledge management in innovation, all in a global context.
· A clear and critical exploration of the planning and implementation of innovation in process and product development.
Innovation Management is written for students following business and management-related degree programmes, as well as those studying other technical and creative disciplines where innovation plays a significant role.
Professor Pervaiz K. Ahmed is Chair of Management at the School of Business, Monash University, Sunway campus, Malaysia, where he teaches and researches management of innovation.
Dr Charles D. Shepherd is Head of Enterprise Process Improvement & Six-Sigma at Raytheon Systems Limited.
Geef uw waardering
Aanbevolen live events...
Amsterdam Business Forum 2023
Mensen die dit kochten, kochten ook...
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan