Three Steps to Take Your Career to the Next LevelGebonden Engels 2011 9780470915875
A leading executive coach pinpoints three vital traits necessary to advance your career
In 'Getting Ahead', one of the top 50 executive coaches in the United States, Joel Garfinkle reveals his signature model for mastering three skills to take your career to the next level: Perception, Visibility, and Influence.
The PVI-model of professional advancement will teach you to: (1) Actively promote yourself as an asset and valuable person inside the organization, (2) Increase your visibility to gain others’ recognition and appreciation for your efforts and (3) Become a person of influence who makes key decisions inside the organization.
'Getting Ahead' will put you ahead of the competition to become a known, valued, and desired commodity at your company.
- For more than two decades, Joel Garfinkle has worked closely with thousands of executives, senior managers, directors, and employees at the world's leading companies, and has authored 300 articles on leadership
- Offers detailed guidance on how to increase exposure, boost visibility, enhance perceived value for your organization, and ultimately achieve career advancement
- Explains how to get your name circulating among higher levels of management so others know you, see your results, and acknowledge the impact you bring to the company
Geef uw waardering
PART ONE: IMPROVE YOUR PERCEPTION—TAKE CONTROL OF HOW OTHERS SEE YOU
1. Power of Perception
2. Seven Influencers on Perception
3. The Four-Step Perception Management Process
PART TWO: INCREASE YOUR VISIBILITY—STAND OUT AND GET NOTICED BY THE PEOPLEWHOMATTERMOST
4. Up Your Visibility
5. Promote Your Success
6. Speak Up, Speak First, and Speak Often
7. Raise Your Profile
PART THREE: EXERT YOUR INFLUENCE—LEAD SITUATIONS, PEOPLE, AND EVENTS
8. Lead through Influence
9. Be Influential Now
10. Become a Master Influencer
The PVI Model in Action: A True Story
About the Author
Aanbevolen live events...
Regels en de ruimte
Mensen die dit boek kochten, kochten ook...
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan