Professor Manfred Kets de Vries and his colleagues have helped thousands of executives to increase their effectiveness in dealing with colleagues and clients, and to refocus their own professional and personal aspirations.
This book is a volume of essays on leadership development topics written by academics, coaches, and change consultants.
It explores how extraordinary leaders and thriving organizations are created by sharing research methodologies and insights, and by describing intervention and change techniques. Drawing upon substantial research, this book presents the essential leadership models and equips practitioners with tools for developing executive coaches and working with business leaders. This second edition includes new chapters on executive stress and coaching across the gender divide.
Geef uw waardering
2. The Clinical Paradigm: A Paradigm for Personal Change
3. Group Dynamics: What Coaches and Consultants Need To Watch Out For
4. Developmental Coaching From a Systems Point of View
5. Transformational Executive Programs: An Owner's Manual
6. The Case for Not Interpreting Unconscious Mental Life in Consulting To Organizations
7. Executive Education from the Participant's Point of View
8. The Art of Listening
9. The Dos and Don'ts of Executive Coaching
10. Coaching: A Chairman's Point Of View
11. Leadership Coaching in Family Businesses
12. Reflections on Teaching Leaders to Coach: Using Self as a Tool in Developing Others
13. Coaching Executives across Cultures
14. Executive Stress ? Taboo or Opportunity for Change?
15. Coaching Across the Gender Divide ? Creating People-Friendly Organizations
16. Conclusion: Towards Authentizotic Organizations
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan