Erik Beulen is Professor of Information Management at Tilburg University, the Netherlands, and Academic Director of the Executive MSc in Information Management at TIAS Business School, the Netherlands.Meer over de auteurs
Routledge Companion to Managing Digital OutsourcingGebonden Nederlands 2020 9781138489370
This unique comprehensive collection presents the latest multi-disciplinary research in strategic digital outsourcing and digital business strategy, providing a management decision-making framework for successful long-term relationships and collaboration based on trust and governance.
Part I: Innovation in Business Models and Digital Outsourcing takes an internal company perspective on strategic digital outsourcing, and the importance of trust in outsourcing relationships.
Part II: Inter-organizational Relations and Transfer explores topics underpinning service recipients and service suppliersâ€™ relationships including governance, knowledge transfer and legal aspects.
Part III: From On-site to Cloud discusses the challenges presented by moving to a cloud environment, including risks and controls.
Part IV: Developments to Come explores emerging technologies and their impact on digital outsourcing such as blockchain and the Internet of Things.
In a fiercely competitive market, companies must transform their business models and embrace new approaches.
This Companion provides a comprehensive management overview of strategic digital outsourcing and is an invaluable resource for researchers and advanced students in business and strategic information management, as well as a timely resource for systems professionals.
Geef uw waardering
Over Pieter Ribbers
Andere boeken door Pieter Ribbers
1. Strategic Sourcing in Turbulent Times: The Impact of Trust and Partnership: Robert J. Benson and Pieter M. Ribbers
2. Influence of New Business Models and Technology on Technology Strategy and Partnerships: Christopher P. Holland
3. Enterprise Architecture: Marlies van Steenbergen
4. Agile and DevOps in the Context of Enterprise Architecture & IT Architecture: Bill Schiano
5. Supply Chain Coordination and Integration: Jos van Hillegersberg1 and Dissa R. Chandra
6. Offshore Outsourcing: Hans Solli-Sæther and Petter Gottschalk
7. Impact Sourcing (Socially Responsible Outsourcing): Prof. Ron Babin and Prof. Brian Nicholson
8. Samurais and Ninjas: Ambidexterity @ AXA Konzern AG: Antje Susanne Koch, Pieter Ribbers and Anne-Francoise Rutkowski
9. Can Outsourcing Improve Competitive Advantage in Direct Retail Banking? Julia Kotlarsky and Jan Teckemeyer
Part II: Interorganizational Relations and Transfer
10. Governing and Orchestrating Relationships in Outsourcing with Multiple Vendors: Albert Plugge and Marijn Janssen
11. Knowledge Transfer in the Transition Phase: Review of the Literature and Implications for Digital Business Strategy and Agility: Oliver Krancher
12. Tackling the Challenge of Transition Thases with KAIWA: How to Steer the Critical Success Factors of Human Interaction: Erik Wende and André Mertel
13. Parties, Partners and the Law. Some Contractual and Compliance Issues in Digital Outsourcing: Kees C. Stuurman
Part III: From On-site-to Cloud
14. Welcome Mission Critical Cloud: Arjan Eriks
15. Gravitation of SaaS-Centric Cloud Platforms: André Halckenhaeusser, Armin Heinzl and Kai Spohrer
16. Governing Cloud Computing Services: Mathew Mertens, Steven De Haes and Tim Huygh
17. When the Cloud Runs out of its Silver Lining: Kiron Ravindran, Juan Manuel Gonzalez Muñoz and Alex van den Bergh
Part IV: Developments to Come
18. Blockchain and other Distributed Ledgers: Eddy H.J. Vaassen
19. Internet of Things: Marcel Baron
Aanbevolen live events...
Regels en de ruimte
Mensen die dit boek kochten, kochten ook...
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan