Discover the essentials in today’s marketing and examine the latest trends with the significant visuals and stimulating, timely discussions in the book that’s popular with students from all backgrounds: FOUNDATIONS OF MARKETING, 7E. Meaningful coverage of current marketing strategies and concepts explores social media, sustainability, globalization, customer relationship management, supply chain management, and digital marketing. You study emerging topics, such as social and environmental responsibility, entrepreneurship, and new trends in marketing, as the authors depict the changing nature of business and prepare you for success in a competitive world. Captivating photos, screenshots, advertisements, and examples from actual life illustrate the issues, while a wealth of learning supplements, such as podcasts, videos, and an interactive marketing plan, help you develop the practical decision-making and marketing skills you need for professional success.
Geef uw waardering
1. Customer-Driven Strategic Marketing.
2. Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Marketing Strategies.
3. The Marketing Environment, Social Responsibility, and Ethics.
PART II: MARKETING RESEARCH AND TARGET MARKETS.
4. Marketing Research and Information Systems.
5. Target Market Segmentation and Evaluation.
PART III: CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR AND E-MARKETING.
6. Consumer Buying Behavior.
7. Business Markets and Buying Behavior.
8. Reaching Global Markets.
9. Digital Marketing and Social Networking.
PART IV: PRODUCT AND PRICE DECISIONS.
10. Product, Branding, and Packing Concepts.
11. Developing and Managing Goods and Services
12. Pricing Concepts and Management.
13. Marketing Channels and Supply-Chain Management.
14. Retailing, Direct Marketing, and Wholesaling.
PART V: PROMOTION DECISIONS.
15. Integrated Marketing Communications.
16. Advertising and Public Relations.
17. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
Financial Analysis in Marketing.
Sample Marketing Plan.
Careers in Marketing.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan