Popular guide to the field, and comprehensive text presenting the most crucial tenets and concepts of supply chain management.?
In the newly updated fifth edition of Essentials of Supply Chain Management, supply chain veteran Michael Hugos delivers a contemporary discussion of supply chain operations. He explains the supply chain issues and pitfalls companies are most likely to face in the modern marketplace and shows how to address them using both traditional and novel strategies.
The author describes supply chain innovation strategies based on his real-world experience and case studies and examples that have been proven to work in countries around the world.
You’ll learn about:
- The Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model, a globally relevant standard diagnostic tool for supply chain management
- Techniques to improve risk management and resilience across your organization’s entire supply chain
- New issues in supply chain sustainability, as well as how the latest technologies are enabling real-time operating improvements up and down the supply chain
Perfect for logistics and supply chain professionals and students, Essentials of Supply Chain Management will remain a must-read for practitioners, managers, executives, board members, and other business leaders in organizations of all types and sizes.
1. Key Concepts of Supply Chain Management
2. Supply Chain Operations: Planning and Sourcing
3. Supply Chain Operations: Making and Delivering
4. New Technology Changes How Work Is Done
5. Metrics for Measuring Supply Chain Performance
6. Supply Chain Coordination and Risk Management
7. Supply Chain Innovation for the Real-Time Economy
8. Defining Supply Chain Opportunities
9. Creating Supply Chains for Competitive Advantage
10. The Promise of Self-Adjusting and Sustainable Supply Chains
About the Author
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan