The Handbook of Technology and Innovation ManagementGebonden Engels 2008 9781405127912
This timely handbook represents the latest thinking in the field of technology and innovation management, with an up-to-date overview of the key developments in the field.
- The editor provides with a critical, introductory essay that establishes the theoretical framework for studying technology and innovation management
- The book will include 15-20 original essays by leading authors chosen for their key contribution to the field
- These chapters chart the important debates and theoretical issues under 3 or 4 thematic headings
- The handbook concludes with an essay by the Editor highlighting the emergent issues for research
- The book is targeted as a handbook for academics as well as a text for graduate courses in technology and innovation management
List of Contributors.
Editor s Introduction.
Part I The Evolution of Technology, Markets, and Industry.
1 Technology and Industry Evolution (Rajshree Agarwal and Mary Tripsas).
2 The Evolution of Markets: Innovation Adoption, Diffusion, Market Growth, New Product Entry, and Competitor Responses (Venkatesh Shankar).
Part II The Development and Introduction of New Products.
3 Understanding Customer Needs (Barry L. Bayus).
4 Product Development as a Problem–solving Process (Christian Terwiesch).
5 Managing the Unmanageables of Sustained Product Innovation (Deborah Dougherty).
Part III The Management and Organization of Innovation.
6 Rival Interpretations of Balancing Exploration and Exploitation: Simultaneous or Sequential (Eric L. Chen and Riitta Katila).
7 R&D Project Selection and Portfolio Management: A Review of the Past, a Description of the Present, and a Sketch of the Future (D. Brunner, L. Fleming, A. MacCormack, and D. Zinner).
8 Managing the Innovative Performance of Technical Professionals (Ralph Katz).
Part IV Technology Strategy.
9 The Economics and Strategy of Standards and Standardization (Shane Greenstein and Victor Stango).
10 Intellectual Property and Innovation (Rosemarie H. Ziedonis).
11 Orchestrating Appropriability: Towards an Endogenous View of Capturing Value from Innovation Investments (Henry Chesbrough).
12 Individual Collaborations, Strategic Alliances and Innovation: Insights from the Biotechnology Industry (Paul Almeida, Jan Hohberger, and Pedro Parada).
Part V Who Innovates?
13 Technology–Based Entrepreneurship (David H. Hsu).
14 Knowledge Spillover Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Large and Small Firms (David B. Audretsch).
15 The Financing of Innovation (Bronwyn H. Hall).
16 The Contribution of Public Entities to Innovation and Technological Change (Maryann P. Feldman and Dieter F. Kogler).
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan