A Learner's Guide to Real-World Programming with C#, XAML, and .NET
'Head First C#' is a complete learning experience for learning how to program with C#, XAML, the .NET Framework, and Visual Studio. Fun and highly visual, this introduction to C# is designed to keep you engaged and entertained from first page to last.
You'll build a fully functional video game in the opening chapter, and then learn how to use classes and object-oriented programming, draw graphics and animation, and query data with LINQ and serialize it to files. And you'll do it all by creating games, solving puzzles, and doing hands-on projects. By the time you're done, you'll be a solid C# programmer-and you'll have a great time along the way!
- Understand the difference between classes and objects
- Exercise your C# skills by building an invaders game
- And creating a role-playing game with deadly enemies
- Learn how to get the IDE to do your grunt work for you
- Build satisfying and fun projects fro the very fist chapter
- Master the principles of object-oriented programming
Why does this book look so different?
We think your time is to valuable to spend struggling with new concepts. Using the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory to craft a multi-sensor learning experience. 'Head First C#' uses a visually rich format designed for the way your brain works, not a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep.
Geef uw waardering
Over Jennifer Greene
Andere boeken door Jennifer Greene
2. It's all Just Code: Under the hood
3. Objects: Get Oriented!: Making code make sense
4. Types and References: It's 10:00. Do you know where your data is?
5. Encapsulation: Keep your privates... private
6. Inheritance: Your object's family tree
7. Interfaces and Abstract Classes: Making classes keep their promises
8. Enums and Collections: Storing Lots of Data
9. Reading and Writing Files: Save the last byte for me!
10. Designing Windows Store Apps with Xaml: Taking your apps to the next level
11. Async, Await, and Data Contract Serialization: Pardon the
12. Exception Handling: Putting out fires gets old
Brian needs his excuses to be mobile
13. Captain Amazing The Death of the Object
14. Querying Data and Building Apps With LINQ: Get Control of Your Data
15. Events and Delegates: What your Code does When You're Not Looking
16. Architecting Apps with the Mvvm Pattern: Great apps on the inside and outside
17. Bonus Project!: Build a Windows Phone app
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan