Offering a concise and multidisciplinary reference guide to the state of the art in Australian operations research, this book will be of great value to academics working in many disciplines associated with operations research, as well as industrial practitioners engaged in planning, scheduling and logistics.
Over 60 papers, with topics ranging from academic research techniques and case studies to industrial and administrative best practices in operations research, address aspects such as:
- optimization, combinatorial optimization, decision analysis, supply-chain management, queuing and routing, and project management; and
- logistics, government, cyber security, health-care systems, mining and material processing, ergonomics and human factors, space applications, telecommunications and transportation, among many others.
This book presents the Proceedings of the National Conference of the Australian Society for Operations Research, the premier professional organization for Australian academics and practitioners working in optimization and other disciplines related to operations research. The conference was held in Canberra in November 2016.
Geef uw waardering
- A BDI-Based Methodology for Eliciting Tactical Decision-Making Expertise.
- Analysis of Demand and Operations of Inter-modal Terminals.
- Efficient Models, Formulations and Algorithms for Some variants of Fixed Interval Scheduling Problems.
- The Value of Flexible Road Designs Through Ecologically Sensitive Areas.- Local Cuts for 0–1 Multidimensional Knapsack Problems.
- An Exact Algorithm for the Heterogeneous Fleet Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows and Three-dimensional Loading Constraints.
- Automated Techniques for Generating Behavioural Models for Constructive Combat Simulations.
- Analytic and Probabilistic Techniques for the Determination of Surface Spray Patterns from Air Bursting Munitions.
- Reformulations and Computational Results for the Uncapacitated Single Allocation Hub Covering Problem.
- Search Strategies for Problems with Detectable Boundaries and Restricted Level Sets.
- Alternative Passenger Cars for the Australian Market: A Cost-Benefit Analysis.
- A Quick Practical Guide to Polyhedral Analysis in Integer Programming.
- Towards a Feasible Design Space for Proximity Alerts Between Two Aircraft in the Conflict Plane.
- Constructing a Feasible Design Space for Multiple-Cluster Conflict and Task-load Assessment.
- Open Pit Mine Production Planning and Scheduling: A Research Agenda.
- A Comparative Study of Different Integer Linear Programming Approaches for Resource Constrained Project Scheduling Problems.
- A Recovery Model for Sudden Supply Delay with Demand Uncertainty and Safety Stock.
- Applying Action Research to Strategic Thinking Modelling.- Applying Action Research to Strategic Thinking Modelling.
- SimR: Automating Combat Simulation Database Generation.
- Battlespace Mobile/Ad Hoc Communication Networks: Performance, Vulnerability and Resilience.
- Using Multi-Agent Simulation to Assess the Future Sustainability of Capability.
- Application of Field Anomaly Relaxation to Battlefield Casualties and Treatment: A Formal Approach to Consolidating Large Morphological Spaces.
- Network Analysis of Decision Loops in Operational Command and Control Arrangements.
- Impact of Initial Level and Growth Rate in Multiplicative HW Model on Bullwhip Effect in a Supply Chain.
- The P-Median Problem and Health Facilities: Cost Saving and Improvement in Healthcare Delivery through Facility Location.
- A Bi-level Mixed Integer Programming Model to Solve the Multi- Servicing Facility Location Problem, Minimising Negative Impacts Due to Existing Semi-Obnoxious Facility.
- Can Three Pronouns Discriminate Identity in Writing?.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan