Music Thinking Jam Cards
An Innovative Approach to Create Meaningful CollaborationsSpel (h) Engels 2018 9789063695149
Music Thinking is a method to create meaningful collaborations.
Music as a universal principle has the power to connect everyone. The variety of cultures, systems, styles, instruments, emotions, and their underlying patterns and structures can be applied and used for business, society, and individuals. Music Thinking is the quest for the ultimate remix of empathy & strategy, plan & performance, thoughtfulness & playfulness, inspiration & transpiration, business & the arts.
The Jam Cards consist of 38 inspiration cards and six cue cards. All inspiration cards hold:
- a keyword that sums up the essence of the card
- a key visual with snapshots from the author, paintings from the Rijksmuseum among others
- a trigger question to spark and diverge your thinking
- an inspirational quote from musicians (and non-musicians) that make you think
- a sonic trigger (link to a musical piece on Spotify)
- connections with the six cues of the Music Thinking Framework (explained in the booklet).
You can use the cards from a strategic point of view, knowing what you want or need and a serendipity approach open to everything that will happen. ‘Music Thinking’ lets people work and play together in a new way with inspirations from the rich world of music.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan