The Lean Product Lifecycle is a playbook that provides frameworks, methods and tools to develop innovative new products and business models, while managing your core portfolio.
Follow the 6 key phases of a product’s life - idea, explore, validate, grow, sustain and retire – and discover how to develop products according to their life stage and ensure the right investment for each.. For each stage there is a step-by-step guide of product development best practices using examples and case studies from several companies and start-ups.
Using the tools and templates in this book, you’ll be able to:
- Take a new product from idea to scale within a market.
- Understand the difference between executing on products that are already successful in the market and searching for profitable business models for new products.
- Use the right tools and methods for validating new products ideas and business models.
- Understand how to manage mature products and retire old products using lean innovation principles.
Discover how lessons from lean start-ups can transform your business.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan