Now in its fourth edition, 'Fundamentals of Corporate Finance' continues to use its engaging, accessible narrative to give students an introductory overview of the key concepts in modern corporate finance, and the strategies used by firms in this continually changing field.
The author uses years of expertise to guide readers through a framework of corporate finance, providing readers with a solid foundation of knowledge. With integrated theories and real-world European examples, the new edition presents the fundamentals of corporate finance in a clear and captivating way.
- New Sustainability in Finance boxes provide awareness on how sustainability and corporate finance are interconnected in every-day life.
- Example boxes in every chapter provide real and hypothetical examples, illustrating theoretical concepts such as calculating returns, bond yields and equity.
- Real World Insight boxes on prominent topics like mortgages, investing and price models illustrate how corporate finance theories and concepts have been applied to business and decisions.
- Up-to-date content reflecting the latest developments in the field, including the growth of ethics and sustainability, the emergence of cryptocurrencies and financial technology, and the impact of Brexit on corporate finance practice.
- Coverage of the Covid-19 pandemic and how this has and will impact the field of corporate finance in the future.
- Material aligns with external syllabi from professional bodies including ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW.
1 Introduction to Corporate Finance
2 Corporate Governance
3 Financial Statement Analysis
PART TWO: VALUATION OF FUTURE CASH FLOWS
4 Introduction to Valuation: The Time Value of Money
5 Discounted Cash Flow Valuation
6 Bond Valuation
7 Equity Valuation
PART THREE: CAPITAL BUDGETING
8 Net Present Value and Other Investment Criteria
9 Making Capital Investment Decisions
10 Project Analysis and Evaluation
PART FOUR: RISK AND RETURN
11 Some Lessons from Recent Capital Market History
12 Return, Risk and the Security Market Line
PART FIVE: COST OF CAPITAL AND LONG-TERM FINANCIAL POLICY
13 Cost of Capital
14 Raising Capital
15 Financial Leverage and Capital Structure Policy
16 Dividends and Payout Policy
PART SIX: TOPICS IN CORPORATE FINANCE
17 Short-Term Financial Planning and Management
18 International Corporate Finance
19 Behavioural Finance
20 Financial Risk Management
21 Options and Corporate Finance
22 Mergers and Acquisitions
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan