People Skills for Analytical Thinkers
Boost Your Communication and Advance Your Career - and LifePaperback Engels 2020 9789090336985
Your analytical skills are incredibly valuable.
However, rational thinking alone isn’t enough.
Have you ever:
- Presented an idea, but then no one seemed to care?
- Explained your analysis, only to leave your colleague confused?
- Struggled to work with people who are less analytical and more emotional?
In these situations, people skills make the difference, and research shows these skills are becoming increasingly more important in the workplace.
- Being so self-aware that you can enter a room with confidence, even if the room is filled with people that you don’t know.
- Having fun and productive social interactions, also with those who have a different personality.
- Getting people to listen to your ideas attentively, because you know how to be convincing.
That’s what this book helps with – and more!
You don’t like soft and fluffy talk? Good. The author describes human behavior in an analytical language, using algorithm and data metaphors. This will help you understand the human equation and excel at communication.
Filled with academic insights, exercises, and stories, this book will change your career.
Over Gilbert Eijkelenboom
Andere boeken door Gilbert Eijkelenboom
Part 1: Be Self-aware: Understand Your Own Algorithms
Part 2: Optimize: Change Your Behaviour
Part 3: Interact: Understand Other People’s Algorithms
Part 4: Influence: Steer Other People’s Behaviour
The Next Step: Do you dare to leave the parking lot?
About the author
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan