Foundations of MarketingPaperback Engels 2022 9781526849007
Have you wondered how marketers use data and technology to capture relevant information on their target audience? Or how marketers in today’s world deal with questions around sustainability, climate change and planned product obsolescence? In its 7th edition, Foundations of Marketing aims to answer these pressing questions. This leading textbook is packed with contemporary examples and case studies that highlight the real-world applications of marketing concepts.
• The growing importance of social marketing
• How organisations are leveraging consumer data to make decisions and drive customer retention and conversion levels
• The role of brand communities, peer-to-peer marketing and social influencers
• Both a Managerial and Consumer approach to marketing
• Marketing Spotlights highlight the marketing innovations of brands such as Zoom, Rent the Runway, John Lewis and Patagonia.
• Marketing in Action boxes offer modern examples of real marketing campaigns in the UK, Denmark, The Netherlands and internationally.
• Critical Marketing Perspective boxes encourage students to critically reflect on ethical debates and stimulate student discussion and analysis about socially responsible practices.
• End of Chapter Case Studies covering Starbucks, Patek Philipe, Spotify and Depop provides students with an in-depth analysis of companies’ marketing strategies. Each case study has dedicated questions to encourage critical thinking.
• Connect® resources such as updated Testbank and Quiz questions, Application Based Activities and assignable Case Studies with associated multiple-choice questions.
John Fahy is Professor of Marketing at the University of Limerick, Ireland
David Jobber is Professor of Marketing at the University of Bradford School of Management, UK
Geef uw waardering
1. The Nature of Marketing
2. Marketing Strategy & Planning
3. Understanding Customer Behaviour
4. Marketing Research and Customer Insights
5. Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
Part 2: Creating Customer Value
6. Value through Products and Brands
7. Value through Services, Relationships and Experiences
8. Value through Pricing
Part 3: Delivering and Managing Customer Value
9. Distribution: Delivering Customer Value
10. Integrated Marketing Communications I: Offline Communications Techniques
11. Integrated Marketing Communications II: Online Communications Techniques
Part 4: The Environmental Context of Marketing
12. The Marketing Environment
Aanbevolen live events...
Amsterdam Business Forum 2023
Mensen die dit boek kochten, kochten ook...
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan